Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Short Post This Fine Morning…

images 45

I am already two hours behind on my and Maggie’s usual daily journeys and our rituals before dawn.  She will have to wait until this afternoon and then we will take a long stroll out and around the neighborhood.  I am now off to make some mesquite smoked and thin shaved turkey sandwiches for brunch.  Sounds interesting doesn't it? I just couldn’t resist the deli late yesterday evening. It was an impulsive purchase. The deli has been known to draw me in like a moth into a flame despite the exorbitant prices. My Memaw used to say that you should eat a large meal before shopping so you won’t buy a lot or impulse buy. She was a really smart lady.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Lovely! I knew there was a photographer lurking in you! That is an amazing sunrise.