- Supper was a very delicious Carving Board brand roasted turkey on toasted rye with Swiss cheese. Maggie got a half sandwich as well. If she could talk or type, she would extol its virtues for me. Tomorrow is Mexican Thursday's and I will probably get my usual chicken fajitas. I am leaning towards a whole order of nachos supreme for some reason, though. I haven’t gotten that in months and Maggie gets a windfall of food when I do.
- Overkill: Mom got me two very large packages of delicious generic vanilla crème cookies to give Maggie’s antibiotic medications with. Mom and I can’t do anything small. It made me smile. We like to live life on a grand scale.
- My new computer solid state drive from Christmas continues to amaze me and excite me at the level of performance my computer increased immediately. Everything is instantaneous now. I am having to strongly resist overclocking my processor to speed my computer up a notch more. The temperatures of my CPU are already dangerously high it seems. At least they seem that way in Celsius which I am not good at deciphering like I am about Fahrenheit. I am using the stock Intel cooler that came with the processor. A new copper high performance cooler would be around $100 dollars from NewEgg. I might just order it tonight if I get up the gumption.
- I was thinking tonight that I have a lot of limitations around me that strangle and stunt my growth as an individual emotionally and mentally, but it’s nothing compared to being imprisoned in a jail or something similar. Or living in a war torn or third world country. I have to keep things very much in perspective when it comes to me, and what concerns my life and my liabilities.
- I wonder what the next big social internet experience/experiment will be? I assume Twitter and Facebook with fade in prominence just like Myspace did when they came on the scene.
- Windows 8 is, well, quirky to be honest. The Metro interface which is so prominent to the operating system is seldom used by me. I click straight to the traditional Windows desktop. It is like having a choice between two distinct operating systems to use.
- Dad just helped me put Maggie's flea treatment on. Maggie acts like we are abusing her. It tears my heart up inside to cause her anguish. It must be done, though. She’s fine now laying at my feet below my computer desk.
Listening to Lisa Loeb -- “The Very Best of Lisa Loeb”