Saturday, February 15, 2014

Jim, the Pizza is Getting Cold…

little-caesarsI can only eat after an hour from taking my medications due to special circumstances.  Dad came by to administer my medications around 2pm.

“Are you hungry?” my father asked as we sat on the couch watching our favorite show.

I nodded my head exclamatorily yes!

“You drive and we will go get some pizza,” my father told me.

Dad got in the passenger’s seat and I hopped in on my side and headed for Little Caesar's. I was very appreciative of this meal as I just adore pizza.

So, now I am waiting for my medications to take effect before I can eat. The smell of warm pepperoni pizza is permeating the house.

Hot N REady

1 comment:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh gosh, it has been almost a year since I had a slice. Pepperoni is my absolute favorite. I salivate when the commercials come on television. I was hoping that maybe soon I would be able to enjoy a slice since I have been diligent with my medication, but when I went to the doctor Monday it was 160 over 90, so I might as well forget about that.
Mary